Kingston waterfront retail investment for sale, 100% leased
27 Eastlake Parade, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604
Retail For Sale
Land Area: 5,308.00 m2. Floor Area: 109.00 m2.
Car Spaces: 3
For sale via Private Treaty, this retail unit provides purchasers with a ready-made and affordable investment, positioned in a highly sought-after waterfront location.
• The Dockside development, completed by renowned Doma Group in 2013, is a prominent mixed-use building positioned in the heart of the Foreshore and with frontage to Kingston Harbour, Trevillian Quay and Eastlake Parade.
• The Kingston Foreshore is Canberra’s premier waterfront precinct, set in the affluent inner south and comprising a vibrant mix of commercial, retail and residential accommodation.
• Unit 134 Dockside provides purchasers with a fully-leased retail unit with an affordable price point and an unrivalled waterfront location.
• Located on the ground floor of the development this unit is 100% leased to Bad Betti’s Bar & Restaurant until December 2020 plus a further 5 year option.
• The investment provides purchasers with a net passing income of $102,427 p.a., fixed annual rent reviews of 4% p.a. and with the tenant responsible for all property outgoings.
• Unit 134 is 109sqm in size and features an allocated outdoor area fronting Kingston Harbour of approximately 110sqm as per the Units Plan.
• Includes three dedicated basement car spaces, a wide purpose clause and side access towards the common male and female amenities.
Add a waterfront property to your portfolio, Contact Colliers International for an inspection today.
- Affordable Kingston Foreshore investment
- Dec 2020 lease expiry + 5yr option
- Tenant pays all property outgoings
- Fixed annual rent reviews of 4% p.a.
- Waterfront location
|Car Parking Details
||Basement car spaces
Open in a new window