Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 363 King Street, West Melbourne comprising the following:
• A dominant, three (3) storey freehold with extensive King Street frontage of 25m*and secondary access via Jeffcott Street
• Substantial site area of 1,112m²* including 14 on-site carparks
• Versatile and open plan floorplates spanning 2,590m²* NLA
• Flexible mixed use zoning (MUZ) providing extraordinary future development potential with major height precedence within the immediate area (STCA)
• 2.5 Star NABERS Energy rating
• A high-profile location next to the established Haileybury College City Campus and overlooking Flagstaff Gardens providing protected view and natural light corridors
• Located within proximity to Australia’s best education facilities; University of Melbourne and RMIT University and walking distance to Melbourne’s treasured Queen Victoria Market
• Exceptionally serviced by public transport including Flagstaff Station, Southern Cross Station and bus and tram networks along La Trobe Street and William Street
• An opportunity to occupy, invest or add-value in one of Melbourne’s most sought-after locations
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest Campaign closing Thursday 6th September at 12pm.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents.
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Matt Stagg +61 409 411 300
David Sia 谢忠佑 +61 430 111 223
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
15 Jan 2019
363 King Street, WEST MELBOURNE VIC 3003, AUSTRALIA