Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 145-147 Rosslyn Street, West Melbourne comprising the following:
• Permitted for 19 dwellings and two ground floor offices - "West Village"
• Potential to begin construction immediately with pre-sold apartments
• Flexible Mixed Use Zoning (MUZ)
• A boutique development site on the gateway to Melbourne’s CBD
• Set to benefit from the West Melbourne Structure Plan and the $250 million redevelopment of the historical Queen Victoria Market
• Walking distance to lifestyle amenities such as popular Flagstaff Gardens and Spencer Street outlets.
• Located within close proximity to Australia’s best education facilities; University of Melbourne and RMIT University and Haileybury College City Campus.
• Exceptionally serviced by public transport options including Flagstaff Station, Southern Cross Station and major tram and bus routes along La Trobe Street and Spencer Street.
• Surrounded by seven precinct defining projects approved in the immediate area
• An opportunity to capitalise on a ready to build project in a proven, sought-after location
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 8th August at 12pm.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents:
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Dave Walker +64 439 889 048
David Sia 谢忠佑 +61 430 111 223
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
15 Jan 2019
145-147 Rosslyn Street, WEST MELBOURNE VIC 3003, AUSTRALIA