Colliers International is delighted to present the ‘Glendon Park’ aggregation for sale by EOI. Located in the heart of the New England Tablelands, approximately 40 km northeast of Armidale, New South Wales.
The property is for genuine sale due to the owners relocating overseas.
Glendon Park aggregation comprises a total of 7,993* acres or 3,234.65* hectares and is ideally suited to cattle breeding and fattening, fine wool sheep and wool production for which the New England is renowned. The aggregation offers scale, diversity and reliability with an annual average rainfall ranging from 32 to 40 inches.
There has been significant ongoing investment in infrastructure, including fencing, water, cattle yards and housing. Spatial mapping datasets have been extensively used to create rotational grazing modules, with the aim of running 10 cells of 200 cows. The property is subdivided into 112 paddocks, watered by over 120 dams and 3 creeks.
‘Glendon Park’ features:
• 85 ML irrigation license (WAL 39505). 103 ml dam storage. 170 acres Irrigation.
• Carrying capacity of approx. 1500 breeding cows.
• Two very comfortable homesteads and a workers’ cottage.
• Three near new sets of steel and cable cattle yards.
• 3 Shearing sheds, 1x 4 stand, 2x 3 stand strategically located over the aggregation.
• Machinery shed, grain silos, fuel bowsers, granary storage shed and water tanks.
• 450m Grass Airstrip for fertilizer application.
For Sale via Expression of Interest closing Thursday 23rd of August 2018 at 2 pm.
For more details including Information Memorandums, please contact Mike Clifton 0400 095 902,
Jim Guilfoyle 0407 705 733, Henry Mackinnon 0408 408 299 or Rawdon Briggs 0428 651 144
31 Oct 2018
'Glendon Park' Tullock Road, ARMIDALE NSW 2350, AUSTRALIA