A-GRADE OFFICE/ WAREHOUSE WITH COLD STORAGE
42 Manton Street, Morningside, Queensland 4170
Industrial For Lease
Land Area: 11,399.00 m2. Floor Area: 4,400.00 m2.
Car Spaces: 49
42 Manton Street is a 4,400 square metre logistics facility on the south bank of the Brisbane River in the area of Morningside.
Strategically located in the heart of the Australia TradeCoast precinct, Morningside provides outstanding access to the Port of Brisbane, Brisbane Airport and Gateway Arterial Motorway. The site is approximately 5 kilometres east of the Brisbane CBD, 8 kilometres south of the Brisbane Airport via the M1, and 14 kilometres west of the Port of Brisbane via the M4.
Manton Street is accessed off Thynne Road and is conveniently placed within minutes of the busy Oxford Street dining precinct, surrounded by global occupiers such a Bunzl, Komatsu and Teys International.
Salient features of 42 Manton Street include:
- 4,400sqm* A-grade office and warehouse facility.
- 1,600sqm* high bay cold storage area (able to be extended to suit requirements).
- Commercial grade office space throughout.
- Large 11,400sqm* land parcel providing extensive heavy-duty hardstand areas.
- Three (3) sunken loading docks with levelers.
- Six (6) on-grade container height roller shutters.
- 450sqm of total awning area.
Floodlit hardstand, CCTV, security gates and ESFR sprinkler system.
For a detailed information memorandum, or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive agents directly.
- 4,400sqm A-grade office and warehouse
- 11,400sqm land area with hardstand
- Existing cold storage in warehouse
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative