Colliers International are pleased to offer Craig Road and Devon Road, Devon Meadows, a generous subdivision land portfolio within the Cranbourne precinct, for sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday August 30 2018 at 2pm.
The Devon Meadows Portfolio is in a prime development location in Melbourne’s desirable south east growth corridor. The site is within close proximity to Cranbourne and is easily accessible to Melbourne CBD, Mornington Peninsula and Western Port.
The portfolio is situated just north of the leafy Browns Road within the future Devon Meadows Precinct Structure Plan.
This is a highly desirable land portfolio is situated opposite two very successful residential developments currently under construction by one of Australia’s most renowned developers, Peet.
The success of neighbouring estates further contributes to the appeal for the development of the Devon Meadows Portfolio.
Key property features are below:
- Up to 49.75* hectare of land available
- Located within the future Devon Meadows Precinct Structure Plan
- Approximately 50km south east of Melbourne’s CBD (only a 45* minute commute)
- Craig Road properties front on to the established Botanic Ridge Precinct Structure Plan
- Directly opposite Peet developments of Acacia Estate Botanic Ridge and Summerhill Estate
- Frontage to future local Shopping Centre, Primary School and large open space
- Situated within the City of Casey widely known as Victoria’s largest and fastest growing municipality
- Cranbourne median house price is $540,000**
- Moments to Cranbourne Town Centre with established infrastructure, retail, education, sporting facilities parkland and public transport
For more information please contact exclusive marketing agents at Colliers International.
Director | Residential
0433 196 452
Manager | Englobo Sites
0423 388 981
01 Dec 2018
Craig and Devon Road, DEVON MEADOWS VIC 3977, AUSTRALIA