Hervey Bay's best residential land opportunity
1 Doolong South Road, Wondunna, Queensland 4655
Land For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 26 Sep 2018
Land Area: 76.50 Hectares. Floor Area: 76.50 Hectares.
On behalf of the vendors, Colliers International, Degn Real Estate and Win Projects are pleased to offer a prime residential development land parcel for sale by Expression of Interest.
Doolong South Road, Hervey Bay is a strategic 76.5* Ha land parcel located within close proximity of the CBD. The property is located within easy reach of the major shopping centre, schools, airport, marina and a host of lifestyle amenities. The northern edge of the land is approximately 5km from the Torquay beach front.
In May 2018 Fraser Coast Regional Council granted an approval for a 112 Lot Stage 1 from the overall approval for 476 lot subdivision plan. The Low Density Residential approval has been designed to meet the demands of the local market with a tilt towards larger lots matched to the evolving demand.
The key features of the property are:
• 76.5* Ha land parcel on 2 titles with significant development upside
• Options to acquire Stage 1 only or the entire project
• Stage 1 Development Approval for 112 lots recently granted
• DA conditions allow for feasible development by itself.
• Preliminary Approval in place for 476 lot residential development in
• Elevated land offering potential for bay and island vistas
• Located close to excellent educational/ health/ shopping/ airport and
• Opportunity to maintain income from the existing agricultural
• Connected to the Hervey Bay town centre by a major distributor road
(Doolong South Road)
• Current Stage 1 approval allows for feasible development in its own
• Extensive due diligence material available upon request
Expressions of Interest can be submitted on or before 4pm on Wednesday 10 October 2018 by post or email to the offices of the marketing agents..
- 76.5* Ha land parcel on 2 titles
- Option to acquire Stage 1 only
- DA in place for Stage 1, 112 lots
- Elevated land
Open in a new window