GOVERNMENT ANCHORED OFFICE INVESTMENT
16-22 Grimshaw Street, Greensborough, Victoria 3088
Office For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 11 Oct 2018
Floor Area: 2,892.00 m2.
Colliers International and Knight Frank are pleased to offer this exceptional office investment for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 11th October at 3pm.
A prime investment opportunity, 16-22 Grimshaw Street is 100% leased to three tenants including a new seven-year lease to the Commonwealth of Australia. The property provides a net annual income of $1.21 million per annum (approx.) with a WALE of 5.7 years.
Developed by Salta in 2009 the building comprises an exceptional three level office building of 2,892sqm (approx.) with 93 basement car spaces.
Key features of 16-22 Grimshaw Street, Greensborough include:
• 100% leased to three tenants with 5.7 year WALE
• Underpinned by new eight (8) year lease to Commonwealth Government
• Current net passing income of $1,210,915 (approx.) per annum plus GST
• Fixed annual rental increases
• Three level office building of 2,892 sqm (approx.) with 93 basement car spaces
• 3.5 star NABERS energy rating
• Excellently maintained office building with depreciation benefits
Situated within the heart of the Greensborough Activity Centre, the property is located less than 300 metres from the Greensborough Train Station and Bus Interchange and is short walk to Greensborough Plaza Shopping Centre and Main Street Shopping precinct.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact your preferred agent.
- 100% leased with 5.7 year WALE
- Net passing income $1.21 million p.a.
- Located in high profile activity centre
Open in a new window