Colliers International is delighted to offer for sale the iconic Magill Institute at 611 Magill Road, Magill.
Key investment considerations include:
• Fully leased net income of approximately $194,822 per annum plus GST as at 1 December 2018.
• Strong and diversified tenant profile, anchored by the University of South Australia, Alexander Brown Architects and the super-popular Hibernia Cafe.
• Other tenants include prominent Adelaide businesses Donor Republic and Dressed For Sale.
• High quality inner eastern suburbs investment opportunities are seldom offered to the market, let alone fully leased mixed use buildings offering a diverse and established tenancy mix.
• Fully refurbished and restored to its former glory in 2016, its iconic improvements provide a building area of 686m2*.
• Enviable eastern suburbs location a short 8.5km* from the Adelaide GPO and 4.5km* to cosmopolitan Norwood Parade.
• Within a short walking distance to University of South Australia Magill Campus and the world renowned Penfolds Magill Estate Cellar Door.
• Immediately adjacent the Magill Village which is undergoing a extensive redevelopment to further support the local communities everyday recreation, social, shopping, education and business needs providing an authentic and memorable experience.
Colliers International is exclusively appointed to offer for sale the iconic Magill Institute by way of Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 11 October 2018 at 4.00pm (ACST).
An information memorandum is available upon request.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents:
Oliver Totani +61 412 808 743
Tom Isaksson +61 422 154 570
Jack Dyson +61 448 685 593
16 Nov 2018
611 Magill Road, MAGILL SA 5072, AUSTRALIA