Colliers International has the exclusive pleasure to offer 84 Samsonvale Road, Strathpine.
84 Samsonvale Road represents an outstanding opportunity to secure a site with excellent development potential (STCA).
The subject property is located in the high growth northern corridor of Brisbane and offers the following key characteristics:
• Substantial 15.73ha total land area;
• Majority of the site falls under the ‘Next Generation Neighbourhood’ zoning under the Moreton Bay Regional
Council planning scheme;
• Significant potential for a range of re-development outcomes including residential subdivision, townhouses, apartments and aged care / retirement (STCA);
• Situated within 20km (radial approx.) of the Brisbane CBD in the established residential neighbourhood of
• Significant infrastructure investment in the surrounding catchment including the $950 million Moreton Bay Rail
Link and the future Moreton Bay University Precinct;
• Well connected to public transport with bus services in direct proximity to the property and Bray Park Railway
Station located within 400m (approx.);
• Close proximity to a range of schools, shopping centres and health care, as well as an abundance of open space and parkland in direct vicinity to the site.
31 Jul 2019
84 Samsonvale Road, STRATHPINE QLD 4500, AUSTRALIA