Coonawarra Wine Business - Multiple land holdings
Section 469 V & A Lane, Coonawarra, South Australia 5263
Rural and Agribusiness For Sale
Tender. Date 9 Nov 2018
Land Area: 211.83 Hectares. Floor Area: 211.83 Hectares.
A Coonawarra portfolio comprising three vineyards and a small grazing parcel.
- Albert Vineyard – Section 469 V & A Lane, Coonawarra SA.
- Henry Albert Vineyard – Magarey Lane, Glenroy SA.
- Reginald Reschke Vineyard – Magarey Lane, Glenroy SA.
- Grazing land – Gaffney Road, Coonawarra.
- Combined land area of approximately 211.83 hectares.
- Total vineyard area - approximately 155.62 hectares.
- Red grape varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon; Shiraz; Merlot; Petit Verdot.
- Separate grazing block -12.14 hectares.
- Water entitlements totalling approximately 913 megalitres:
Licence No. 143327-0
Licence No. 9165-0
Licence No. 9439-0
Water allocations under the above licences are available to be purchased separately from the land.
- Frost protection (sprinklers & fans).
There are substantial wine stocks and multiple trademarks (brands) for sale separately. Purchasers can submit offers for these assets, together with or separate from the land and improvements.
For sale together or separately by Tender closing Friday 9 November at 12pm (CDST).
- Total land area 211.83ha multiple titles
- Vineyards 155.62ha, water assets 913mL
- Established brand and wine stocks
Open in a new window