Premium Commercial Investment - Leased to SA Government
Lot 12 760 Grand Boulevard, Seaford Meadows, South Australia 5169
Office For Sale
Floor Area: 465.00 m2.
Colliers International is privileged to offer Lot 12 (Proposed), 760 Grand Boulevard, Seaford Meadows for sale by Public Auction.
The subject property offers the astute investor a high quality premium investment opportunity perfectly situated within the burgeoning southern metropolitan suburb of Seaford Meadows. The property’s position adjoining the Seaford Meadows Shopping Centre provides fantastic exposure and coupled with the secure income stream and high quality physical attributes provides the ideal investment opportunity.
Key Investment Highlights Include:
• A near new high quality single level strata office space constructed circa 2013 of 465 square metres (approximately).
• A fully leased net income of $168,511 per annum plus GST (approximately).
• Blue chip income stream underpinned by two State Government Leases.
• Fixed rental growth in both leases with a market review at renewal.
• High profile position adjoining the Seaford Meadows Shopping Centre, home to national tenants, Woolworths, The Reject Shop and Chemist Warehouse.
• Proposed new 700* home development within 200m* of the subject property
Colliers International has no hesitation in recommending this premium office investment for your most serious consideration.
Lot 12 (Proposed), 760 Grand Boulevard, Seaford Meadows is offered for sale by In-Room Public Auction to be held Wednesday 1 May 2019 at 10.30am at the offices of Colliers International Adelaide, Level 9, 121 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents:
Tom Isaksson +61 422 154 570
Oliver Totani +61 412 808 743
Jack Dyson +61 448 685 593
- Fully leased net income: $168,511p.a*
- 465sqm* office space built in 2013
- Two blue chip State Government leases
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative