Colliers International are pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 35 Prospect Road, Prospect, a high profile blue chip leased investment, underpinned by its rare corner land holding and inherent medium density residential development upside.
We encourage purchasers to consider the following key investment features:
• Securely leased to T&M Holdings Pty Ltd, trading as Tyres & More, operating over 59 stores across Australia
• 5+5 year lease from January 2015, providing a current net annual income of $101,766 plus GST
• TYO: listed parent company means tenant to pay all outgoings including land tax (excluding management)
• High profile corner position spanning across 1,034sqm* of site area
• Well-located a short 3km* from the Adelaide CBD and ideally situated at the entrance to the thriving 'Prospect Road' precinct, anchored by the brand new $20 million art deco Palace Nova Cinema Complex
• Favourable Urban Corridor (Transit Living) zoning encouraging multi level medium density residential development
• Expansive dual street frontage offering 33m* to Prospect Road and 29m* to Richman Avenue with invaluable access and outlook over St Helens Park
• Adaptable improvements of some 478sqm*, well suited to retail/hospitality repositioning
35 Prospect Road, Prospect will be offered For Sale by Public Auction on Wednesday the 17th October 2018 at 12pm (ACST) on-site.
An information memorandum is available upon request.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents:
Oliver Totani +61 412 808 743
Jack Dyson +61 448 685 593
Tom Isaksson +61 422 154 570
04 Oct 2018
35 Prospect Road, PROSPECT SA 5082, AUSTRALIA