Rare and prestigious development opportunity
1015-1019 Dandenong Road, Malvern East, Victoria 3145
Land For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 11 Oct 2018
Land Area: 1,964.00 m2. Floor Area: 950.00 m2.
Colliers International and Knight Frank are pleased to offer 1015-1019 Dandenong Road, Malvern East for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 11th October 2018 at 3pm.
With a street frontage of 35m*, this offering is like no other and is sure to be Malvern East’s next best development. 1015-1019 Dandenong Road, Malvern East is an opportunity that will very rarely be repeated.
Key features of 1015-1019 Dandenong Road, Malvern East include:
• Suits multiple future uses including residential development, student accommodation, childcare or aged care (STCA)
• Large predominantly rectangular allotment of 1,964m² with a significant road frontage of 35m*
• The favourable Residential Growth Zone with no specified height limit is further enhanced by being situated on a main road
• Surrounded by lavish homes, successful high-end apartment projects and amongst Melbourne’s most affluent suburbs
• Situated within close proximity to Monash University one of Melbourne’s top universities and some of the best private schools including Korowa Anglican Girls, Sacre Couer and Caulfield Grammar
• Situated in an area that is renowned for its abundance of parkland which includes Ardrie Park and Central Park, East Caulfield Reserve and much more
• Fantastic public transport amenity with Caulfield and Carnegie train stations within walking distance
• Positioned close to the intersection of the eastern suburbs main arterials including Bourke Road and Dandenong Road
• Close proximity to key landmarks such as Caulfield Racecourse, Zagames Hotel and Racecourse Hotel
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact your preferred agent.
+61 408 543 527
+61 405 612 416
+61 421 641 497
+61 448 066 889
+61 421 213 021
+61 409 547 626
- Existing 36 Room Motel
- Land Area: 1,964m²*
- Dual Frontages
Open in a new window