Colliers International is pleased to present an exceptional inner city blank canvas. 27-35 Leveson Street, North Melbourne comprise the following key attributes:
• Located in North Melbourne’s most premium Errol Street Precinct, 27-35 Leveson Street boasts direct connectivity with the Melbourne CBD, Biomedical Precinct and growing University precinct.
• An historic and sought-after precinct, the property's area readily accessible by public transport, road infrastructure and in a pocket set to benefit extensively from the Melbourne Metro Rail project and the $250m redevelopment of the Queen Victoria Market.
• Dominant character-rich warehouse of 831m²*, the property is offered with short term holding income for ultimate flexibility.
• The over-sized 766m²* corner allotment spans over 55m* across two (2) broad street frontages to Leveson Street and Little Errol Street
• Sought-after Mixed-use Zoning suitable for premium conversion towards powerhouse commercial offices, boutique residential and alternative uses such as hotel, serviced apartments and student accommodation (STCA).
• One of North Melbourne’s most iconic and sought-after warehouses, an opportunity unlikely to ever surface again.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents.
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
David Sia 谢 +61 430 111 223
Dave Walker +61 439 889 048
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
12 Mar 2019
27-35 Leveson Street, NORTH MELBOURNE VIC 3051, AUSTRALIA