Develop A Masterpiece in Melbourne’s Arts Precinct
153 Sturt Street, Southbank, Victoria 3006
Land For Sale
Land Area: 1,821.00 m2. Floor Area: 1,821.00 m2.
Colliers International are pleased to market one of the very last exclusive, permit approved, development sites within Melbourne’s Arts Precinct.
153 Sturt Street is a rare chance to secure an outstanding piece of real estate and capitalise on the ever-increasing popularity of this diverse and dynamic hub.
Key features of this exclusive development site are below:
• Permit approval for a 18-level mixed-use development comprising of 141 units including two levels of retail and commercial area designed by Rothe Lowman
• Strong holding income with redevelopment clauses
• Substantial Southbank landholding of 1,821m²*
• Capital City Centre Zone
• Prime location within Melbourne’s Arts Precinct, just a 15-minute walk to world famous Federation Square and a stone’s throw away from the Royal Botanic Gardens.
The property is for sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday October 25th 2018 at 2pm.
For more information on this outstanding permit approved residential development site please contact the Colliers International Development Site Sales team.
Trent Hobart 0433 196 452
Craig Rowe 0487 222 872
Hamish Burgess 0421 641 497
- Permit approval for 141 units
- Dual street frontages
- Outstanding location in Arts Precinct
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative