Rare Infill Industrial Investment Opportunity
13 Ferndell Street, South Granville, New South Wales 2142
Industrial For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 18 Oct 2018
Land Area: 26,740.00 m2. Floor Area: 15,302.00 m2.
On behalf of Centuria Property Funds, Colliers International have the pleasure in offering 13 Ferndell Street, Granville to the market for sale.
This presents as an outstanding opportunity to acquire a quality industrial property of scale, located in one of the most tightly held industrial precincts in Sydney. The property is located in close proximity to the M4 Motorway, providing B-Double truck access to Woodville Road and the Hume Highway.
Key investment highlights include:
• Substantial building area of 15,302sqm
• Passing income of $1,543,922 ($101/sqm) pa net which is under-market
• Excellent warehouse clearance of up to 11.6 metres
• Strong lease covenant to Bluescope Steel, a national listed tenant, offering security of income
• Opportunity to add value to the asset in the short run by resetting the lease with the embedded sitting tenant
• Granville is a land constraint market supporting strong rental / capital growth prospects in the future
• Strategic location offering excellent access to the Hume Highway, Woodville Road and the M4 Motorway
• Potential higher and better use in the future through rezoning the property
• The asset will greatly benefit from the Government’s $81.1 billion in infrastructure over the next 4 years
International Expressions of Interest close Thursday 12:00pm AEST 18th October 2018.
- Passing income of $1,543,922 pa net
- Strong lease covenant
- Strategic location
Open in a new window