Colliers International is delighted to offer Lot 1, 96 Canterbury Road, Bankstown for sale via Auction.
The property represents an excellent opportunity to acquire a 493m² (approx.) freestanding warehouse on a sizeable site of 2,220m² (subject to survey).
Located in the inner south west suburb of Bankstown, the property has excellent access to the M5 Motorway, holding a fantastic main road position on the southern side of Canterbury Road, opposite Homemaker City. Given the limited land supply and tight ownership structure of Bankstown, opportunities of this nature rarely become available and will be keenly pursued by the market.
Bankstown is regarded as a prime location within south western Sydney and we anticipate this suburb will experience strong rental and capital growth in the future on the back of the substantial infrastructure investments the Government has committed to within South West Sydney.
Key property highlights include:
• Opportunity for owner occupiers, investors and developers
• Site area of 2,220m² (subject to survey)
• Building area of approx. 493m²
• Rare main road site with large yard and relatively small building
• Potential bulky goods opportunity
• Rear unsealed yard of approximately 1,000m²
• Excellent proximity to the M5 Motorway providing easy access to metropolitan Sydney and interstate highways
• Main road location with exposure to thousands of passing cars daily
• IN1 General Industrial zoning – permits a diverse range of tenants
• Bankstown has an exceptional low vacancy rate across all building sizes
• Bankstown is an established industrial location that is home to many industrial and bulky goods retailers including Repco, Super A-Mart, Hertz, John R Turk, Jax Tyres, Nick Scali and Hungry Jacks.
Colliers International welcomes your interest and should you require further information or wish to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
11 Feb 2019
102 Canterbury Road, BANKSTOWN NSW 2200, AUSTRALIA