Brisbane's Most Significant Infill Opportunity
1004 Samford Road & 469 Settlement Road, Keperra, Queensland 4054
Land For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 14 Nov 2018
Land Area: 49.10 Hectares. Floor Area: 49.10 Hectares.
On behalf of the vendor, Colliers International are pleased to exclusively present to the market 1004 Samford Road & 469 Settlement Road, Keperra for sale via Expression Of Interest, closing Wednesday 14th November at 4:00pm.
The key attributes of this opportunity include:
• Expansive 49.1ha* site on 2 lots;
• Development approval for a material change of use (MCU) allowing for low-medium density and medium density residential with potential to provide up to 700 dwellings;
• Potential for a range of development outcomes (STCA) including:
› Residential lots and townhouses
› Residential apartments
› Retirement/aged care
• Located 8km* North West of Brisbane’s CBD;
• The site is located within an established residential neighbourhood surrounded by high quality retail and commercial amenity;
• Easily accessible by major road networks and public transport;
• A significant portion of the site is elevated, providing extensive suburban and bushland views;
• Potential Neighbourhood Centre development at northern end of the site (STCA);
• Adjoins Keperra Great Western Super Centre (includes Woolworths & Aldi) and the newly developed Bunnings, providing future residents a range of retail services and entertainment options;
• Excellent transport connectivity with a 10 minute walk from Keperra bus & train stations which will connect you to the Brisbane CBD, Airport and beyond.
For further information, please contact the exclusive agents on the details provided.
- Expansive 49Ha* site
- MCU for Low-Medium Density Res
- 8km* to the Brisbane CBD
||Brisbane City Council
Open in a new window