Significant Development Opportunity in High Exposure Position
Cnr of Logan Road & Link Street, Upper Mount Gravatt, Queensland 4122
Land / Land For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 1 May 2019
Land Area: 1.50 Hectares. Floor Area: 1.50 Hectares.
Colliers International has the pleasure to offer this transformational development site For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday, 1st May 2019 at 4:00pm.
The property represents an outstanding opportunity to secure a large mixed-use development opportunity located closely to essential services.
The significant land holding is located in the highly sought after locality of Upper Mount Gravatt and offers the following key characteristics:
- Zoned PC2 – Principal Centre, providing flexibility for alternative development outcomes including residential, office, ancillary retail, student accommodation, short-term accommodation or retirement/aged care (STCA);
- Situated within 11km (approx.) of the Brisbane CBD;
- Adjacent to one of Brisbane’s largest shopping centres, Westfield Garden City;
- Concept plans have been prepared by Rothelowman for two high quality development schemes - comprising of a mixed use scheme and a residential scheme;
- Well-connected location, with access to frequent public transport via the South East Busway, as well as road network connections via Logan Road and the Pacific Motorway;
- Nearby to high calibre educational institutions including Griffith University (Mount Gravatt and Nathan Campus) and an array of primary and secondary schools.
For further information please contact the exclusive agents below:
- Zoned PC2 - Principal Centre
- Adjacent to Westfield Garden City
- Residential, Commercial and Retail uses
- Code Assessable up to 15 Storeys STCA
Open in a new window