Colliers International are pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 119-131 Murray Street, Gawler. A strategically located, premium grade 'high street' investment anchored by ASX listed and long standing national tenant Cash Converters.
Key investment considerations include:
• Anchored by ASX: listed tenant Cash Converters, plus publicly listed 'Konekt' and strong local retailer 'Ink Supremacy'
• Fully leased and diversified net income of $173,627* per annum
• Ideally positioned along Gawler's 'high street' being its main retail and commercial hub, sited directly between the CBA and BankSA
• Highly exposed and imposing built form of 950sqm* split between three tenancies across two levels
• Significant site area of 1,619sqm* providing 31m* frontage to Murray Street
• Valuable dual street access connecting to the rear on-site car parking and loading bay
• In the 2016 ABS release, Gawler Council experienced the fastest population growth amongst all of South Australia's local government areas
• A town rapidly evolving, DPTI have allocated $615million* towards electrifying the Gawler Railway (providing direct access to Adelaide CBD) due to be completed in 2020
Colliers International is exclusively appointed to offer for sale 119-131 Murray Street, Gawler by Private Treaty - seeking offers in the range of $2.15 million.
An information memorandum is available upon request.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents:
Oliver Totani +61 412 808 743
Jack Dyson +61 448 685 593
Tom Isaksson +61 422 154 570
15 Apr 2019
119-131 Murray Street, GAWLER SA 5118, AUSTRALIA