Colliers International are excited to present the opportunity to purchase 52 North Terrace, Kent Town.
With unrivalled growth and popularity in the Kent Town precinct, there has been no better time to invest in, what is fast becoming one of metropolitan Adelaide’s most desirable mixed use precincts.
Key investment considerations include:
• Modern, adaptable built form of 765sqm* to suit office, showroom and warehouse use
• Zoned Urban Corridor (Boulevard) within the City of Norwood, Payneham and St Peters allowing for mixed-use development up to 10 storeys or 36 metres (STCA)
• A large regular shape site area of 969sqm* with frontage to North Terrace of 20 metres*
• Leased to VAF Research (in occupation for more than 15 years) on a monthly tenancy generating a significant holding income of $7,500 per month plus GST and outgoings
• Enviable rear access from Little King William Street providing dual street frontages
• Valuable on-site car parking for up to 7 vehicles
• Well-located within arguably Adelaide’s most popular mixed use suburb of Kent Town a short 3km* from the Adelaide GPO
• Within close proximity to Adelaide’s best private schools and universities, the Adelaide parklands, the Parade, Norwood and the lifestyle amenity of the inner eastern suburbs
Colliers International is exclusively appointed to offer for sale 52 North Terrace, Kent Town by way of Public Auction on Friday 23 November 2018 at 11.00am (ACDT) on-site.
An information memorandum is available upon request.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents:
Oliver Totani +61 412 808 743
Tom Isaksson +61 422 154 570
Jack Dyson +61 448 685 593
23 Nov 2018
52 North Terrace, KENT TOWN SA 5067, AUSTRALIA