Colliers International is delighted to offer 8 Steel Street, Blacktown to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest.
The property represents a rare opportunity to secure a substantial industrial holding in a highly sought after industrial precinct which is poised for significant future growth.
Situated in Steel Street, the property offers a commanding position, providing easy access and connectivity to the M7 Motorway and the greater western Sydney motorway network.
Key Benefits of the property include:
- Sizeable industrial holding offered with vacant possession.
- Value add opportunity suitable for owner occupiers, developers and investors.
- 160m (approx.) frontage to Steel Street
- Significant plant and equipment, and clean rooms which may suit various food and pharmaceutical manufacturing uses
- Security gatehouse and weighbridge included
- The site includes two (2) double width driveway access points to Steel Street.
- Very close proximity to the Blacktown CBD, offering excellent amenities for staff including retail and major bus/rail infrastructure
- Excellent proximity to the M7 Motorway on/off ramp at Sunnyholt Road, providing very quick access to the greater western Sydney motorway network.
- New LEP provides excellent upside in the future – enabling higher & better uses (STCA).
Offered for sale via Expressions of Interest, closing Thursday 6 December 2018 at 4.00pm.
Please contact your exclusive Agents Matthew Flynn and Paul McGlynn for further details.
*All areas are approximate only.
15 Aug 2019
8 Steel Street, BLACKTOWN NSW 2148, AUSTRALIA