DA Approved House & Land Package Development
Lot 10 Criterion Crescent, Doonside, New South Wales 2767
Land For Sale
Land Area: 17,600.00 m2. Floor Area: 17,600.00 m2.
Colliers International is excited to present to the market Lot 10 Criterion Crescent, Doonside. The subject site presents the astute developer with a rare opportunity to acquire a Development Application (DA) approved residential development site strategically located within the Blacktown LGA.
Currently the subject site is DA Approval for the construction of an integrated housing development compromising 42 dwellings and concurrent Torrens title subdivision into 42 residential lots, 1 residual lot and construction of new roads. The site is situated on the southern side of Criterion Crescent and is nestled amongst a well-established residential subdivision development.
The subject site is situated nearby Western Sydney’s key employment hubs as well as having convenient access to local amenities including:
- Marsden Park Industrial Business Park (5km*)
- Blacktown CBD (5.7km*)
- Coles at Woodcroft Shopping Village (2.6km*)
- Bill Colbourne Reserve (650m*)
- Doonside retail strip (2.1km*)
- Blacktown International Sportspark (3.8km*)
- Featherdale Wildlife Park (5.1km*)
The site is also in close proximity to reputable education establishments including:
- Doonside Technology High School (1.5km*)
- Western Sydney University Nirimba (3.9km*)
- Doonside Public School (2.3km*)
- Crawford Public School (1.2km*)
- St John Vainney's Catholic Primary School (1.7km*)
- St Agnes, Catholic High School St Clair (5km*)
- St Clair High School (13km*)
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive selling agents.
- DA Approved for 42 Residential Lots
- R2 – Low Density Zoning
- Regular & Level Site Layout
- 100m* Street Frontage
- High Growth Area
Open in a new window