RE-POSITION OR RE-DEVELOP - CARLTONS MOST FLEXIBLE SITE
261 Princes Highway, Carlton, New South Wales 2218
Industrial For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 29 Nov 2018
Land Area: 2,066.00 m2. Floor Area: 500.00 m2.
Colliers International is pleased to bring to market, a brilliant opportunity for developers, owner occupiers or investors to purchase a prime property on a prominent corner with a pending DA for 36 units + 1,328m² retail.
Current existing building breakdown:
Building type: Freestanding showroom, warehouse and awning.
Warehouse: 225m² approx.
Showroom: 225m² approx.
Awning: 50m² approx.
Total building: 500m² approx.
261 Princes Highway, Carlton has the following key features:
• Pending DA for 36 apartments + 1,328m² retail component
• 43m street frontage to Princes Highway
• Suitable for owner occupiers or developers
• Fantastic opportunity for a drive through premises.
• The site has a current area of 2,066m² with the potential gross floor area (GFA) of 4,134m²
• Corner location providing for a more efficient build and great access into the proposed development
• Quality existing facility allowing for short term or long term rental income if required
• Close proximity to public transport including Carlton train station only 890 metres away and up and coming local amenities
• A superb location offering easy access to supermarkets, local parks, schools, retail stores and restaurants such as Sizzler and St George Leagues club
Method Of Sale:
Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 29th of November 2018 at 4:00pm.
To submit your interest or request further information, please contact the below exclusive agents:
National Direct | Property Sales & Leasing
0432 242 063
Executive | Property Sales & Leasing
0432 192 849
- Pending DA for 36 aprt + 1,328m² retail
- Corner Location
- Lnd: 2,066m² Bld: 500m²
- Adaptive re-use potential
- Shop-top housing development
||B6 Enterprise Corridor
Open in a new window