Landmark Creative Office Building
Level 4, 2 Smith Street, Summer Hill, New South Wales 2421
Office For Lease
Floor Areas: 95.00 m2 to 663.00 m2.
JLL and Colliers are proud to exclusively present the Mungo Scott Building, Summer Hill. A landmark development by EG Funds and Daiwa House; the Mungo Scott Building has been transformed from an operational flour mill, to one of Sydney’s most admired commercial office buildings.
Key highlights include:
- Tenancies on this floor range from 95sqm – 663sqm
- Part floor, whole floor or whole building opportunities available
- Secure access with ground floor lobby and lift access to all floors
- Outstanding redevelopment retaining heritage charm with high exposed ceilings, timber columns and an abundance of natural light
- A community feel designed to encourage collaboration
- Onsite quality retail amenity with specialty food and beverage
- Basement parking
- 7kms from Sydney CBD; 15 minutes via car, or 20 minutes via public transport
- Positioned within metres of Lewisham West Light Rail, Lewisham and Summer Hill Train Station plus local bus routes
This boutique commercial office building is suitable for a wide variety of uses including but not limited to medical, education, creative users, small businesses or fitness.
Please contact the exclusive listing agents for more information, or to arrange an inspection.
- High quality creative suites
- Collaborative working environment
- Boutique retail amenities
Open in a new window