Ideally Located Residential Subdivision Opportunity
48 Furnissdale Road, Furnissdale, Western Australia 6209
Land For Sale
Land Area: 4.10 Hectares. Floor Area: 4.10 Hectares.
Colliers International is pleased to present to the market an ideally located residential development site opportunity of 4.08 hectares located in the southern growth suburb of Furnissdale. The site is in close proximity to the expanding retail and commercial amenity at Mandurah Forum and town centre and directly opposite the Serpentine River entrance to the Peel inlet. The progressed planning of the site provides land developers the ability to acquire a project for short term development and land supply.
The residential development site is zoned “Commercial/Residential” under the Shire of Murray Town Planning Scheme No.4 with an R Code of “R10”.
The property benefits from the following key selling features:
• Locational benefits close proximity to Serpentine River and Peel Inlet
• Proximity to the Mandurah CBD, Mandurah Forum and core retail and commercial amenity
• Progressed planning status of site
• Semi-rural lifestyle within close proximity to suburban amenity
• Digestible development site size for small to medium sized developers
• Potential to provide an alternative product mix of land and housing to Mandurah core and Ravenswood residential estates.
Contact the Exclusive Selling Agents Colliers International for more information. “Offers Invited” campaign closing Thursday 13th of December at 4 pm AWST.
- Residential Subdivision Site
- Commercial/Residential Zoning
- Site Area 4.08 ha
- 5 km from Mandurah CBD
||Shire of Murray
||Residential, Zoned R10, potential zoning R12.5
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative