Boutique DA & CC Approved Duplex Development
13 Bankshill Crescent, Carlingford, New South Wales 2118
Land / Land For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 11 Dec 2018
Floor Area: 932.00 m2.
Under instructions from Ken Whittingham and David Webb of PricewaterhouseCoopers as Receivers & Managers appointed; Colliers International is excited to present 13 Bankshill Crescent, Carlingford (the subject site) for sale by way of Expressions of Interest. The subject site presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a Luxury Development Application (DA) and Construction Certificate (CC) approved detached Duplex site in Carlingford.
The subject site is a vacant corner block of land that is prominently positioned with dual street frontages onto Bankshill Crescent and Broulee Place. The property is situated in south east of Carlingford’s Town Centre or is otherwise conveniently located 1.6km* east of Carlingford Station.
The subject site offers the below compelling highlights:
* DA & CC approved for two Luxury Tri-Level 4-bedroom detached homes
* Corner block with a total site area of 932sqm*
* Dual street frontages onto Bankshill Crescent (24m*) and Broulee Place (27m*)
* 1.6km* from Carlingford Train Station and direct bus access 650m* away on Mobbs Lane
* In close proximity to strong local amenity
13 Bankshill Crescent, Carlingford is being offered for sale by way of Expressions of Interest closing on Tuesday, 11th December 2018 at 12pm (AEDT).
For more information and a copy of the Information Memorandum, please contact one of the below exclusive selling agents.
- DA & CC Approved
- Vacant block
- Dual street frontages
- Potential development upside (STCA)
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative