The Lonsdale Mixed-Use Development Site
27 Scott Street, Dandenong, Victoria 3175
Land For Sale
Floor Area: 1,329.00 m2.
Colliers International is pleased to present The Lonsdale – a permit approved mixed-use development site within Dandenong’s Central Activity Centre.
With significant pre-sales achieved and documentation for building permit completed, the opportunity presents astute developers with a de-risked development proposition.
Key features are below:
• Permit approval for 112 units and 6 retail spaces
• Total NSA of 7,160.20m²* across 12 floors
• Corner landholding of 1,329m²* with a combined frontage of 71m*
• Comprehensive Development Zone (CDZ2)
• Dandenong is currently undergoing significant major transit-oriented urban renewal (Melbourne 2030 strategy), and as such is the benefactor of major private and public investment in infrastructure, housing and community services
• Serviced by local public transportation, including Dandenong Train Station, Bus No.800 Chadstone, Bus No.815 Noble Park and Bus No.813 Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre
• Several education providers include Chisholm Institute of Tafe, Dandenong High School, Dandenong West Primary School, Dandenong West Pre School, Dandenong Primary School, Dandenong South Pre School, Dandenong South Primary School and St John’s Regional College
• An abundance of nearby lifestyle & recreation places including Dandenong Plaza, Dandenong Market, Dandenong Stadium, Drum Theatre, Heritage Hill, Palm Plaza Mall, Reading Cinemas and Walker Street Gallery
• Strategic Melbourne Metropolitan activity centre with a median house price of $623,000** and compounded annual growth at 10.2%**
**Source REA Group
- Permit approval for 112 units + retail
- Corner landholding of 1,329m²*
- Central of Dandenong activity centre
Open in a new window