Historic Character Building
101 Canning Highway, East Fremantle, Western Australia 6158
Office For Sale
Tender. Date 3 Apr 2019
Land Area: 435.00 m2. Floor Area: 246.00 m2.
Colliers International is pleased to present the former East Fremantle Post Office, a two storey brick Federation Classical style building with significant history and character, for sale.
This iconic heritage building is ideally located at the busy intersection of main arterial roads, Canning Highway and Stirling Highway, and benefits from Swan River views.
The property lies amongst a number of bus routes and is 1.7 km from the North Fremantle Train Station. It is close to many popular food and beverage venues, a supermarket, a medical precinct and the East Fremantle Town Hall.
• Proposed Land Area: 435 sqm
• Gross Building Area: Approximately 246 sqm
• Zoning: Town Centre under Town of East Fremantle Town Planning Scheme 3
• Traffic Count: Approximately 38,917 cars passing this location on an average weekday (2018/19 Main Roads Traffic Data)
• Frontages: Approximately 17m to Canning Highway and approximately 32m to Stirling Highway
• Proposed Car Parking: 3 bays at the rear of the property
• Vehicle Access: Via rear (Easement via Council Place)
For Sale by Public Tender Closing Wednesday 3 April 2019 at 4pm WST.
Please contact Tim Scott or Tory Packer for further information.
- Huge Exposure to Major Intersection
- Land Area: 435 sqm
- Swan River Views
- Refurbishment Opportunity
Open in a new window