Own your piece of the Foreshore
27 Eastlake Parade, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604
Retail For Sale
Floor Area: 169.00 m2.
Car Spaces: 3
• For sale via Private Treaty, this large waterfront retail unit is ideally situated on the Kingston Foreshore, with high levels of passing traffic to maximise exposure.
• The Dockside development is positioned on a high-profile corner site with direct frontage to the Kingston Harbour and Foreshore, as well as Eastlake Parade and Trevillian Quay in the heart of the Kingston Foreshore precinct.
• The high profile 14,000m² development comprises a mix of retail and residential units, and is surrounded by a mix of retail, office and residential properties providing high demand for services, restaurants and amenities.
• Unit 135 provides 169m² of retail space, 64m² of outdoor seating area, 3 secure basement carparks and a combined 115m² of storage space and includes additional kitchenette and bathroom facilities.
• The unit is currently occupied on a short-term lease to Keggins Estate, who are currently developing Sapphire at the Kingston Foreshore, and using the unit as their display suite. The Sapphire Development is not expected to be completed until early-mid 2020.
• The estimated net market income for the property is $111,000 ex GST per annum.
Contact Colliers International for more information and to arrange an inspection.
- Prime waterfront location
- High quality existing fitout
- Short term lease to Keggins Estates
|Car Parking Details
Open in a new window