'Gods Country' - Barossa Valley Infill Site
109-115 Murray Street, Nuriootpa, South Australia 5355
Land For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 11 Apr 2019
Colliers International is pleased to present for sale 109-115 Murray Street, Nuriootpa SA.
This extensive site is located in the heart of Nuriootpa, the commercial centre of the Barossa Valley, approx. 85 kilometres north east of the Adelaide CBD.
The site's locational value and development potential is unquestionable and can be characterised as follows:
• Significant total site area of 5.403ha (54,028 sqm)*
• Zoned residential within the Barossa Council
• Flexible zoning with potential for non-residential development including supported accommodation and childcare (STCC)
• Extensive frontage to Murray Street of 113 metres*
• Proposed 65 lot development (STCC)
• Approximately 1.0 kilometre from the Co-Op Shopping Centre, Australia’s largest retail co-operative comprising 24 tenancies including Aldi, Foodland, Sports Power and Mitre 10.
109-115 Murray Street, Nuriootpa is offered for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 11 April 2019 at 4.00pm (ACST) at the offices of Colliers International.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents:
Tom Isaksson +61 422 154 570
Jack Dyson +61 448 685 593
Transaction Manager: Broadway Property.
- Englobo site area of approx. 5.403ha
- Zoned residential in the Barossa Council
- Potential for non-residential use (STCC)
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative