Old Burleigh Theatre Arcade - Iconic Beachfront Landmark
64 Goodwin Terrace, Burleigh Heads, Queensland 4220
Retail For Sale
Land Area: 1,813.00 m2. Floor Area: 1,428.00 m2.
The Burleigh Theatre Arcade
Offered for the first time in 45 years, this landmark Beachfront Retail/Commercial offering is an Icon of the Gold Coast and is positioned prominently in arguably one of the best locations in South East QLD.
• First time offered in over 45 years
• Iconic multi-tenanted retail, restaurant and commercial office arcade
• Offered for sale in-one-line with adjoining single storey retail building
• $865,000* projected income with upside
• 1,813m²* total land area, two street frontages,
• Substantial exposure to the Gold Coast Highway and Burleigh Beachfront
• Positioned fronting one of the most famous point breaks and beaches in the world
• 1428.m² ++* total net lettable area (1,220m²* Arcade; 208.4m²* retail building)
• Arcade consists two storey building with a three storey front with 34 individual tenancies configured in amalgamation leased by 12 Lessees, 10 of which are occupied.
• Tenants include a diverse mix of long standing businesses, such as Envirotech Institute of Education, Montezuma’s Mexican Restaurant, Surfing Queensland, Triathlon Australia, Haviana and Cold Rock Ice Creamery
• The adjoining single storey building, comprises three retail tenancies occupied by Montezuma’s Mexican Takeaway, Stone Throw Café and The Godbarber.
For more information contact Colliers International’s Steven King 0417 789 599 or Black & Youngs’s Adam Young 0417 625 788.
- $865,000* projected income with upside
- 1,813m²* total land area
- Positioned fronting Burleigh Beach
- Diverse mix of tenants over 37 tenancies
- First time offered in 45 years
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative