Substantial Land Portfolio in the Cranbourne Precinct
Devon Road and Craig Road, Devon Meadows, Victoria 3977
Land For Sale
Land Area: 48.20 Hectares. Floor Area: 48.20 Hectares.
Colliers International are pleased to offer for sale the Devon Meadows Northern Portfolio, located on Devon Road and Craig Road, Devon Meadows. This collection of development sites offers a development opportunity of scale and significance within the Cranbourne precinct and future Devon Meadows Precinct Structure Plan.
The sites are for sale Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 1 August 2019 at 2pm.
The Devon Meadows Northern Portfolio provides developers with the chance to create a booming residential precinct in prime development location within Melbourne’s most highly sought-after South-East Growth Corridor. The site is only a 4 minute* drive from the Cranbourne town centre and is easily accessible to both Melbourne’s CBD and the Mornington Peninsula.
The success of neighbouring estates within close proximity by very successful residential developers further contributes to the appeal for the development of the Devon Meadows Northern Portfolio.
Key highlights of this unique land portfolio not to be repeated are below:
- 36.85* hectare of land available
- Located within the future Devon Meadows Precinct Structure Plan
- Approximately 50km* south east of Melbourne’s CBD (only a 45 minute* commute)
- Adjacent to Peet developments of Acacia Estate Botanic Ridge and Summerhill Estate and future Shopping Centre and specialty shops
- Moments to Cranbourne Town Centre with established infrastructure, retail, education, sporting facilities parkland and public transport
- The portfolio benefits from access off the South Gippsland Highway, Craig Road and Devon Road
For more information please contact exclusive marketing agents at Colliers International.
Director | Residential
0433 196 452
Manager | Englobo Sites
0423 388 981
Executive | Development Sites
0404 441 122
- Total land area of 36.85 hectares*
- Future Devon Meadows Precinct Structure
- Major residential land subdivision
Open in a new window