Significant Port Stephens Development Opportunity
60 Port Stephens Drive, Taylors Beach, New South Wales 2316
Land For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 2 May 2019
Land Area: 102,200.00 m2. Floor Area: 102,000.00 m2.
- Rare land release within the popular the popular Port Stephens Business Park
- Zoned B5 Business Development and E3 Environmental Management under Port Stephens LEP 2013
- Opportunities to capitalise on the paucity of B5 zoned land servicing the Nelson Bay Peninsula
The site has capability for high exposure food and fuel opportunities, together with large format retail and general industrial users.
- The site has easy and direct access off Port Stephens Drive via Sky Close.
- State Environmental Planning Policy (SEPP) Number 36 applies, which indicates that development for the purposes of a manufactured home estate may be carried out pursuant to this Policy on any land on which development for the purposes of a caravan park may be considered (subject to further Planning approval).
- Bunnings, Tradelink, BCF, Repco and Port Stephens Toyota are positioned nearby
- Close proximity to the established surrounding residential suburbs within Port Stephens and the Newcastle Airport/Williamtown RAAF
- 21,844 people (approx.) live on the Nelson Bay Peninsula
- Site area: 10.22 hectares approx.
- Predominantly zoned B5 Business Dev.
- Large format retail opportunities
- Huge exposure to Port Stephens Drive
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative