Colliers International is pleased to exclusively present Part 14, 85-91 Liverpool Street “Level 14”, Sydney for sale via public auction on behalf of the executors of the deceased estate.
The property is 100% occupied by World Tower Childcare who have been providing long day care service from the property for 13 years.
The World Tower (85-91 Liverpool Street) building is Sydney CBD’s largest residential tower and includes 77 commercial units and 229 apartments above the childcare.
The tenant’s business and the property’s value benefit from positioning within the World Square precinct and the major surrounding retail, residential and office amenity.
The key features of the opportunity are highlighted as below:
- 1,451sqm total strata area including large outdoor terrace
- 7 car spaces plus storage area
- New 10 + 5 + 5 year net lease
- Tenant is responsible for all outgoings
- Childcare license for 90 children
- Excellent natural light
- Large external terrace area providing opportunity for childcare extension (subject to council approval - STCA)
- Town Hall station is 300 metres north, whilst Central station is 500 metres to the south
The public auction is being held on Wednesday, 1 May 2019 at 10.30am at Colliers International, Level 30, Grosvenor Place, 225 George Street, Sydney
For further details please contact the exclusive selling agents.
06 May 2019
Level 14, 85-91 Liverpool Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000, AUSTRALIA