Premium Clare Valley Vineyard & Development Opportunity
Gaelic Cemetery Road, Stanley Flat, South Australia 5453
Agribusiness For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 9 May 2019
Floor Area: 32.00 Hectares.
Gaelic Cemetery Vineyard
A premium vineyard located in the renowned Clare Valley wine region is for sale. Strategically located only minutes from the township of Clare, the vineyard is planted to varietals suited to the region including Riesling and Shiraz and presents interested parties with a wonderful opportunity to take advantage of the self-evident appeal this property has to offer.
Contained in two Certificates of Title, this prominent site offers significant development potential (STCC) to add value to the already established vineyard which supplies fruit to the local award-winning label, Gaelic Cemetery Wines.
Key features include:
- Total area of approximately 32 hectares contained in two Certificates of Title.
- Established vineyards planted to 16.48 hectares.
- Premium varietals including Shiraz, Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec.
- Secure water supplied via underground and surface water licences.
- Supply fruit to award winning Gaelic Cemetery Wines.
- Development potential.
The property is offered For Sale via Expressions of Interest, due in the prescribed form by Thursday 9 May at 2pm.
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agents.
- Proximity to Clare & Adelaide.
- Development upside.
- Premium fruit.
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative