Premium McLaren Vale Vineyard & Lifestyle Opportunity
139 Little Road, Willunga, South Australia 5172
Agribusiness For Sale
Land Area: 163,800.00 m2. Floor Area: 164,000.00 m2.
An immaculate property dedicated to growing premium fruit located in the renowned McLaren Vale wine region is for sale. The vineyard is planted to classic varietals suited to the region including Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon and has undergone extensive replanting over the past seven years, presenting interested prospects with a wonderful opportunity to take advantage of the self-evident appeal this property has to offer.
A long-term supplier of fruit to Treasury Wine Estates, the property has four years remaining on the current Contract for approximately 62% of the vineyard, with the balance being sold on annual contracts and the spot market to several prominent local producers.
The property will attract interest from an array of industry participants, investors and lifestyle buyers alike. Inspections are strongly encouraged.
Key features include:
- Total area of approximately 16.38 hectares.
- Established vineyards planted to approximately 14.28 hectares.
- Premium varietals including Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Mataro and Chardonnay.
- Recent major vineyard re-plantings, new varieties/clones with all new infrastructure.
- Attractive three-bedroom residence and associated machinery and storage shedding.
- Secure underground water licence of 16.47 megalitres.
- Long term grape supply agreement with Treasury Wine Estates.
- Proximity to Adelaide and surrounding Fleurieu Peninsula.
For Sale by Negotiation.
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agents.
- Professionally managed & maintained.
- Long term supplier of premium fruit.
- McLaren Vale GI.
||City of Onkaparinga
|Car Parking Details
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative