Under instructions from The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), Colliers International is excited to present to the market the ex-CBA bank at 338-340 Argent Street, Broken Hill (“the property”) for sale by way of Public Auction.
The property presents investors and owner occupiers alike with an outstanding opportunity to acquire a prime vacant dual-storey Freehold Commercial building in the heart of Broken Hill. Prominently situated along Argent Street, the property is well positioned to benefit from a constant flow of both car and pedestrian foot traffic along Broken Hill’s main retail strip.
In addition to being strategically located only minutes from Broken Hill Station, the property also benefits from rear lane access via Gawler Place as well as an abundance of on-street public parking at the front of the property, and bus access directly adjacent to the property.
In summary, 338-340 Argent Street, Broken Hill offers the following key compelling highlights:
- Prime dual-storey Freehold Commercial building with a total land area of 687sqm*
- Expansive total Net Lettable Area of 730 sqm*
- Parking at the rear of the property accommodating for four vehicles with access via Gawler Place
- Strategically located 250m* from Broken Hill Railway Station, and directly adjacent to bus stops on Argent Street
- Significant value-add opportunity; being offered with vacant possession
- Invest, Occupy or Re-Position
The ex-CBA Bank at 238-240 Argent Street, Broken Hill is being offered For Sale by way of Public Auction:
Thursday, 9th May 2018 at 10:30am (AEST)
at Cooley Auction Centre, Level 5, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney, 2000.
For more information, arrange an inspection, or to obtain a copy of the Information Memorandum, please contact one of the exclusive selling agents below:
Harry Bui: 0418 477 888
Nick Estephen: 0488 748 186
Clarence Chan: 0420 364 998
09 May 2019
338-340 Argent Street, BROKEN HILL NSW 2880, AUSTRALIA