Colliers International and CBRE are proud to offer for sale 130 Little Collins Street, Melbourne.
• Eight-level commercial office building (plus basement) with total net lettable area of 3,711m²*
• Valuable Melbourne CBD site of 651m²* benefitting from a corner allotment and additional right of way access
• Flexible Capital City 1 Zoning enabling a variety of development outcomes to be explored including commercial, hospitality and residential. Construction of additional levels may also be considered (STPA)
• Permit for 184 key Hotel approved
• Prestigious Eastern core office location with a tight vacancy rate of 1.90%
• Immediately opposite 120 Collins Street, surrounded by premium office buildings, luxury retail, hotels and diagonally adjacent to the $1.40 billion* 80 Collins Street redevelopment
• Suits investors, owner-occupiers and developers
• 3.5-Star NABERS Energy rating
* Approx / #STPA
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 13 June 2019 at 12.00pm (AEST).
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property please contact Colliers International or CBRE as the exclusive selling agents.
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
Guy Wells +61 405 612 416
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Mark Wizel +61 409 809 868
Julian White +61 422 764 137
Nathan Mufale +61 416 789 218
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
26 Jun 2019
130 Little Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000, AUSTRALIA