STAGEABLE DA APPROVED DEVELOPMENT SITE IN INNER BRISBANE LOCATION
2-8 Lucas Street, Lutwyche, Queensland 4030
Land For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 28 May 2019
Land Area: 2,095.00 m2. Floor Area: 2,095.00 m2.
Colliers International has the exclusive pleasure to offer 2-8 Lucas Street, Lutwyche for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday, 5th June at 4.00pm.
The subject property is located in the thriving locality of Lutwyche and offers the following characteristics:
• DA approved for a striking residential apartment project of 74 x large 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments over 2 x stageable 7 & 8 storey towers;
• Expansive 2,095m2 (approx.) development site situated 5km north of the Brisbane CBD;
• Premium parkfront position offering views over green open space, as well as Mount Coot-tha and the Brisbane CBD from the upper levels;
• Lutwyche is well situated amongst various educational facilities including St Margaret’s Anglican Girls School, St Rita’s College, Padua College, Mt Alvernia College, Wooloowin State School, Kedron State High School, as well as various child care and early learning centres;
• Adjacent to the subject property is the Lutwyche City Shopping Centre which is comprised of various retail amenity as well as a range of café & dining precincts located nearby. The shopping centre is currently undergoing a $65 million refurbishment due for completion in late 2019;
• A range of public transport options are located in close proximity to the site including Lutwyche Bus Station which is located on the high frequency northern busway, Wooloowin Train Station and easy access to Lutwyche Road through to the CBD;
• The site has excellent access to numerous parks, walking and cycling tracks, including Kedron Brook Bikeway, Prentice Park, Bradshaw Park and Jolly Park;
• The end-product is well tailored to the owner occupier market and will appeal to a range of purchaser types including families, downsizers and first home buyers. The project has been designed in line with current market expectations.
For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents:
- Premium parkfront position
- Expansive 2,095m2 (approx.) development
- Situated 5km north of the Brisbane CBD
Open in a new window