STRATEGIC DIVESTMENT ON BRISBANE RIVER | SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENTS
Pinkenba, Queensland 4008
Industrial For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 30 May 2019
Land Area: 47,680.00 m2. Floor Area: 8,200.00 m2.
Colliers International are pleased to present this rare industrial holding in the heart of Brisbane’s Australia TradeCoast precinct.
Surplus to needs, this strategic offering comprises two lots totalling some 47,680sqm with the current owner occupying a further 8,178sqm under license. With further amalgamation there is the potential to acquire a 55,858sqm site with over 201 metres* of direct Brisbane River frontage with operational wharf access. Key details are as follows;
- Two sites being 22,940sqm and 24,740sqm respectively, separated by an 8,178sqm* road reserve occupied under licence from Department of Natural Resources and Mines.
- 1,959sqm* Brisbane River wet lease provides rarely available opportunity to acquire an operational wharf (all unloading equipment to remain insitu).
- Substantial operational 8,200sqm* to be sold on an as is where is basis with all operational improvements to remain insitu including plant, machinery, bulk holding facilities, conveyor systems, water treatment plants and weighbridge.
- Machinery servicing, park and refuel facilities are located onsite.
- Substantial staff amenities are in place in line with a facility of this calibre.
This is a rare infill land parcel in a tightly held precinct with the Brisbane River frontage adding to the rarity of the offering. Our research indicates that sites within 20 radial kilometres from the Brisbane CBD in excess of 5 hectares will become increasingly rare over the next 10 years, further underlining the investment fundamentals of this offering.
Both assets are for sale in one line or separately via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 30 May at 4pm (AEST).
- Brisbane river frontage with wharf
- Rarely available large freehold offering
- Substantial existing improvements
Open in a new window