Colliers International are excited to present an opportunity to acquire a 100% interest in the Cecil Hills Shopping Village, a strong performing neighbourhood shopping centre anchored by a Woolworths supermarket including BWS, a medical centre, 11 speciality tenants and a number of additional income streams. The shopping centre is currently 100% fully occupied, featuring a convenient mix of non discretionary and service-based tenancies.
Cecil Hills Shopping Village provides a town centre focal point for local residents, owing to its prominent position at centre of the suburb and close proximity to local schools and community facilities. Cecil Hills is located within the Liverpool City Council local government area, some 34 kilometres west of the Sydney Central Business District (CBD).
The Centre sits on a significant 1.34* hectare site featuring four street frontages. The current local planning controls enable the potential for value add development opportunities through the 1.5:1 floor space ratio and the B2 Local Centre zoning, allowing for shop top housing development (STCA).
• Strong Performing Neighbourhood Shopping Centre site in metropolitan Sydney.
• Exercised option to extend Woolworths lease to October 2024.
• Woolworths Supermarket achieving turnover rental.
• 1.34* ha freehold site.
• Only supermarket centre within the suburb of Cecil Hills.
• 60% of Gross Lettable Area secured by Woolworths.
• 78% of income secured by National and Chain tenants (including Woolworths, BWS, Dominoes, F45, Ray White, United Agents, De Paris Nails & Beauty, Penna’s Pharmacy and Cecil Hills Medical Centre (Qualitas Health).
• Located in rapidly expanding south west Sydney growth corridor with opportunities for development.
For Sale via Public Auction on 10:30am Thursday 6 June 2019, (AEST).
All areas, distances and figures are approximate
18 Jun 2019
Cecil Hills Shopping Village, CECIL HILLS NSW 2171, AUSTRALIA