Colliers International and TT Global are proud to offer for sale 212 King Street, Melbourne.
• Three (3) level office and retail building with an underlying land area of 569m²*
• Significant exposure with dual street frontages to King Street and Brown Alley spanning a combined 62m*
• Situated in the highly coveted Melbourne CBD Legal Precinct, between Little Bourke Street and Lonsdale Street.
• Substantial net passing income of $601,216.51 diversified across multiple income streams
• Future value-add and development opportunities – perfectly suited for education, hotel/serviced apartments, office, student accommodation or mixed use
• Surrounded by over $3 billion worth of landmark residential, commercial and hotel developments including the Ritz-Carlton at West Side Place and the upcoming Mandarin Oriental Hotel
• Direct access to public transport including Southern Cross Station, Flagstaff Station and tram routes along Bourke Street and Spencer Street
• The ultimate CBD freehold in Melbourne’s fastest growing pocket
* Approx / #STPA
FOR SALE BY INTERNATIONAL EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 6 JUNE 2019 AT 12.00PM
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property please contact Colliers International or TT Global as the exclusive selling agents.
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Matt Stagg +61 409 411 300
David Sia 谢忠佑 +61 430 111 223
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
Tony Tai +61 418 333 081
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
28 Jun 2019
212-224 King Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000, AUSTRALIA