Colliers International are pleased to offer 94 Balmain Street, Cremorne for sale by Public Auction Friday 21st June 2019 at 1pm on-site.
Key investment highlights include:
• Prominent corner land parcel of 236m²*
• Commercial 2 Zoning provides significant opportunity for future high-density development (STCA)
• Existing improvements allow quality for refurbishment to suit an owner occupier or investors
• Short term income with a lease expiry of October 2019 allows access for refurbishment/re-development (STCA)
• Current vacancy rate of 4% provides a strong foundation for any investor or developer
• High profile corner of Balmain/Chestnut Street with over 35 metres of street frontage
• Located in the heart of the well-known and ever popular suburb of Cremorne with ease of access to the Melbourne CBD, major road arterials and public transport including Richmond and East Richmond Train Station and Church Street trams
• Close proximity to tremendous Richmond lifestyle amenity including Swan Street & Church Street Retail, Yarra River Trails and Melbourne’s Sporting Precinct
• Home to some of Australia’s most successful and entrepreneurial businesses including Carsales, REA, Disney and recently announced Seek and MYOB to name a few – the tech hub of Melbourne
For further information please contact the exclusive selling agents at Colliers International.
25 Jun 2019
94 Balmain Street, CREMORNE VIC 3121, AUSTRALIA