EXCEPTIONAL COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE IN COOROY
30-34 Elm Street, Cooroy, Queensland 4563
Land For Sale
Land Area: 2,011.00 m2. Floor Area: 2,011.00 m2.
Colliers International are pleased to offer the only commercial development site on the eastern side of Cooroy. Located on the busy Elm Street conduit that threads the Noosa traffic through to the Bruce Highway, the property offers 2011m² of land and has planning approval pending for 9 retail tenancies. Capturing the historic charm of Cooroy, the design offers a mix of units from 40m² up to 140m² supported by 30 dedicated car parking spaces.
Key features of the properties include:
• Land area – 2011m²* currently comprising three titles
• Design proposal for 9 retail tenancies (DA pending)
• Zoned – District Business Centre (under draft Noosa Plan 2019)
• 46m* street frontage to Cooroy’s busiest road
• Excellent access to the Cooroy-Noosa link road and the Bruce Highway
• Cleared site
• All services existing on the site
30-34 Elm Street, Cooroy is well positioned on the corner of Elm Street & Opal Street and offers a fantastic development opportunity to capitalise on the continuously growing population in Cooroy and its surrounds.
For Sale - Please Contact Agent.
For more information, please contact Johnny Gooderham on 0499 980 259 or Nick Dowling on 0419 726 705.
- Design proposal for 9 retail tenancies
- Street frontage to Cooroy's busiest road
- Cleared site
Open in a new window