Boutique B&B & Vineyard Opportunity in McLaren Vale
330 Moritz Road, Blewitt Springs, South Australia 5171
Agribusiness For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 20 Jun 2019
Floor Area: 100,000.00 m2.
A truly boutique lifestyle opportunity in the ever-popular McLaren Vale wine region is for sale.
Vintner’s Luck is not only luxurious, it’s extremely versatile, providing interested parties with an array of options to capitalise on the already established bed & breakfast operation, or simply occupy the space and call it home.
The residential improvements have been split into three separate living quarters, established circa 1920 with additional renovations taking place over time.
- ‘The Lodge’ comprises four bedrooms, plus mezzanine in the lounge, fully-equipped open plan kitchen and dining and two bathrooms.
- ‘The Snug’ is a semi self-contained one bedroom cottage, attached to The Lodge, and features separate bathroom and living with provisions for a kitchenette.
- ‘The Loft’ is located above the three-car garage and is a fully self-contained open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with large bedroom, bathroom and private balcony looking over the landscaped front lawned area.
In addition, there is a large cellar located behind The Lodge built into the earth, ample shedding, including a lockable 190sqm workshop with three-phase power and WC and a 130sqm open bay implement shed and underground rainwater tank.
The vineyard was established in the early 2000’s and is planted to Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon. It is a long-term supplier of premium fruit to a local award-winning label Wirra Wirra.
Please contact the agents for further information.
Interested parties are invited to submit Expressions of Interest, closing Thursday 20 June at 2pm (ACST).
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agents
- European inspired architecture
- Long term supplier of premium fruit
- Lifestyle & Income
Open in a new window