SUPER PRIME, PERMIT APPROVED CARLTON OPPORTUNITY
198-208 Queensberry Street, Carlton, Victoria 3053
Office For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 14 Jun 2019
Land Area: 541.00 m2.
Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 198-208 Queensberry Street with the following key attributes:
- Dominant corner opportunity comprising two adjoining sites in Melbourne’s booming University Precinct, just 250m* north of the CBD grid
- Permit approved for a 14-storey student accommodation development comprising 6,722m²* GFA which includes 198 units and 77m²* ground floor retail, designed by the highly awarded DKO Architecture
- Huge underlying land parcel of 541m²* and three (3) street frontages spanning 77m* providing protected views and natural light corridors
- Centrally located in Melbourne’s internationally renowned University Precinct and walking distance to the 24-hour Elizabeth Street Dining Precinct
- Flexible permitted envelope suiting a range of end uses including student accommodation, office, apartments, medical, education or hotel/serviced apartments.
- Set to directly benefit from the $11 billion Metro Rail Project, delivering both the CBD North and Parkville Train Stations
- Ultimate Carlton location servicing an inner-city lifestyle with Swanston Street tram routes just 50m* away, Flagstaff and Melbourne Central Train Station as well as multiple bus links
- One of the last development opportunities in the tightly held University Precinct
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest (EOI) Closing on Friday 14th June at 12pm AEST
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents:
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Guy Wells +61 405 612 416
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
- HEART OF MELBOURNE'S UNIVERSITY PRECINCT
- EXPANSIVE TRIPLE STREET FRONTAGE
- UNRIVALLED VIEW LINES
Open in a new window