DOMINANT CBD OPPORTUNITY
212-226 King Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Office For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 6 Jun 2019
Floor Area: 857.00 m2.
Colliers International are proud to offer for sale the dominant CBD parcel at 212-224 and 226 King Street, Melbourne.
• An exceptional King Street opportunity comprising a huge underlying land area of 857m²*
• Significant exposure with dual street frontages to King Street and Brown Alley spanning a combined 90m*
• Passive holding income diversified across multiple income streams
• Flexible Capital City zoning encouraging a development of significant scale
• Suited to office, hotel/serviced apartments, student accommodation, education, or mixed use developers
• Situated in the highly coveted Melbourne CBD Legal Precinct, between Little Bourke Street and Lonsdale Street
• Surrounded by over $3 billion worth of landmark residential, commercial and hotel developments including the Ritz-Carlton at West Side Place and the upcoming Mandarin Oriental Hotel
• Direct access to public transport including Southern Cross Station, Flagstaff Station and tram routes along Bourke Street and Spencer Street
• The ultimate CBD opportunity in Melbourne’s fastest growing pocket
* Approx / #STPA
FOR SALE BY INTERNATIONAL EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 6 JUNE 2019 AT 12.00PM
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents.
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Matt Stagg +61 409 411 300
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
David Sia 谢忠佑 +61 430 111 223
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
- LARGE UNDERLYING LAND PARCEL OF 857M²*
- MULTIPLE STREET FRONTAGES SPANNING 90M*
- PASSIVE HOLDING INCOME
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative