Colliers International are delighted to offer 47 Easey Street, Collingwood for sale by Public Auction to be conducted on-site Thursday 27th June 2019 at 12pm (AEST).
Ideally located and prominently positioned on the corner of Easey Street and Budd Street is this two-level versatile and character filled commercial building that provides short-term income with a defined expiry date with no further options. Calling owner occupiers, investors and developers (STCA).
Key highlights of this opportunity include:
• Prominent two storey red brick commercial building ideally positioned on the corner of Easey Street and Budd Street;
• Total building area of 1,830m²* currently split into three tenancies;
• Seven off-street car parks accessed via Budd Street and Sackville Street;
• Exclusive land area of 1,045m²*;
• Commercial 2 Zone under the City of Yarra Planning Scheme;
• Current income $94,835 p.a.* which is substantially below the market rate
• All leases are aligned with a defined leased expiry of 30th November 2021 with no further options;
• 160m* walk to the coveted and well-known Smith Street retail strip;
• Ease of access to major road arterials – Alexandra Parade, Hoddle Street & Eastern Freeway;
• NABERS – exempt
For further information please contact the exclusive selling agents.
10 Jul 2019
47 Easey Street, COLLINGWOOD VIC 3066, AUSTRALIA